Curious to know how the most famous (or infamous) people looked like when they were young? Today, we look at the young faces of 27 of the most influential faces of the past century before they became well-known.
1. Walt Disney at around the age of 16, circa 1917.
2. Oprah Winfrey crowned Miss Black Tennessee at age 17, East Tennessee State University, 1971.
3. Cadet Captain Donald Trump in his graduation photo from the New York Military Academy, 1964.
4. A rascally, young Stephen Colbert at age 22.
5. Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt, 15-years old and already a member of Dollar Shave Club.