Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology is a college within Saint Louis University.
Founded by Oliver Parks in 1927. Parks Air College was America’s first federally certified school of aviation, holding the FAA Air Agency Certificate no. 1. Oliver Parks bought 100 acres in East St. Louis in 1928, and built five buildings the same year. By 1929 Parks operated 35 TravelAir trainers with an enrollment of 600 students.
Now known as Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology, it is a modern, growing, active part of the university.